The one thing every productive person has in common is direction and a clear aim to work towards so everything else can fall in place.
In line with that, here’s a compact list of seven things highly productive people do that you can implement in your own life:
- 0:00 – Intro
- 1:07 – Listen to your body
- 2:38 – Manage time to maximise efficiency
- 3:33 – Prioritise downtime
- 4:14 – Understand motivation clearly
- 5:06 – Regular self-recognition
- 5:54 – Have an end-of-day ritual
- 6:41 – Planning
These are all perfectly achievable things. You don’t need to be a productivity guru or self-improvement expert. Start small and have direction. See what happens.